This blog has now moved to "Cady May's Corner"
http://cadymayscorner.blogspot.com
where I post a bit about spinning, spindolyns and sheep and farm stuff.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

They're UP!

well, I got the Alto Spindolyn up on the website (where you can read more about it and how it compares to the original spindolyn)... but forgot to post about it here, where you see below a sneak preview of it, laying down beside the original spindolyn and some berry colorish merino..

image

The other stuff up are the hull-less pumpkins, and the willow leaf lima beans in the garden. Up in the pasture, the black rasperries are beginning to ripen, and the blackberries are plump green. Guess I should talk more about the alto spindolyn, but if I have a minute, I would rather spin on it than write about it.

No comments: