This blog has now moved to "Cady May's Corner"
http://cadymayscorner.blogspot.com
where I post a bit about spinning, spindolyns and sheep and farm stuff.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

back up and reload

back up and reload sounds like what you might do with your gun on the old homestead...
but the Knitting Any Way website is back up, crisis over. I got to thinking about backing up, reloading, and other such phrases and somehow my mind engaged in transferrence to bobbins and spindles (much more interesting than the back end of website maintainance)
I am wondering how many spinners have quantities of singles, wound off, waiting to be plied, and then forgotten while the lure of new fibers takes them off on another spinning tangent?
(that would not be me, of course, I am tidy, organized and ever efficient-bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!)

No comments: