This blog has now moved to "Cady May's Corner"
http://cadymayscorner.blogspot.com
where I post a bit about spinning, spindolyns and sheep and farm stuff.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

lights, camera, spin

working on the new spindolyn how to video, when not in the shop, freezing to death.
I am not the kind of person who can just set the camera up and go...oh no, I have to...run out of batteries, trip over the usb cable, accidently delete the best footage, realize there is a glare on the lens from a fingerprint, wipe it off and discover a rabbit hair on the lens, burn my main spinning finger while putting wood in the stove, finally get the perfect footage only to realize their is a giant, glaring grease stain right in the middle of my shirt. Professional? ha!
On a postive note, I am getting a lot of yardage of yarn spun! (anther ha!) and am enjoying the actual spinning time.

No comments: