This blog has now moved to "Cady May's Corner"
http://cadymayscorner.blogspot.com
where I post a bit about spinning, spindolyns and sheep and farm stuff.

Monday, April 30, 2007

catching up

I am almost up to speed, caught up with most spindolyn orders, if you have one outstanding, it will be mailed for sure by wednesday, if it was not in the batch that went out on friday.
Thanks again to everyone for their understanding.
I got a note from a customer commenting that she was really enjoying her spindolyn and she hoped that I was squeezing in time to spin.
That brought tears to my eyes, as that was a very kind thing, indeed, to wish for someone time to enjoy a minute or two on something just for fun.
Back to the shop!!!
(oh, I had the greatest idea on my drive back from helping my Mom this weekend about how to solve the problem in the future design of the low rider spindolyn...can't wait to test it out!!! will keep you posted)