This blog has now moved to "Cady May's Corner"
http://cadymayscorner.blogspot.com
where I post a bit about spinning, spindolyns and sheep and farm stuff.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

update on the fire

I am back from two family fires in one week (coincidental and 90 miles apart) and working like Charlie Chaplin in "Modern Times" trying to catch up with orders and obligations.
I really appreciate everyones kind words and patience.
My family is pretty much a cheerful, loving bunch, and they are handling the tragedy well, with lots of help from their church and community.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I hope no one was injured in either of the fires -- I don't think you specifically said . . . how can the knitters help out?? Any friendship blanket needs?

Cady May said...

Hey Lea-Ann, no, no humans were physically hurt. I thought I posted that, but things have been very busy. They are starting over from scratch. Thank you for asking.